Benefits to your business
Transform your Workforce with Apprenticeships
As an employer, your most valuable asset is a highly motivated and well-trained workforce.
Apprenticeships for new and existing employers
We are an established apprenticeship and work-based training provider with the expertise and tools to support employers of all shapes and sizes.
We offer apprenticeships to cover a wide range of sectors and job roles – you’re sure to find suitable training to both recruit new talent and upskill your existing team members.
Our services can help you invest in the right training and development for existing and new staff, creating a highly motivated and well-trained workforce.
What are the benefits of apprenticeships for employers?
- Build key skills and bridge the skills gap in your business
- Support career progression and improve staff retention
- Create future leaders for your business
- Future proof your business with up to date training
- Improve productivity across your organisation
- Train new talent in skills unique to your business
- Improve your reputation with employees and customers
- Reduce financial burden of recruitment and training with government funding incentives
Apprenticeships: Key Facts for Employers
- Apprentices must spend at least 20% of their working hours on training and development
- Apprentices are entitled to the same benefits your other employees receive in their employment contracts
- If you pay less than £3M in wages every year, you will be eligible for 95%-100% funding for the apprenticeship training costs
- Apprentices must work 30 – 40 hours per week*
- If your apprentice works less than 30 hours per week, the duration of their apprenticeship must be extended appropriately
How can we help you?
- Our Levy Experts can support in making your Levy work for you
- Our expert staff can help to explain Apprenticeship Funding
- We can Upskill your existing staff
- Our recruitment specialists can help you to Recruit an Apprentice