This course is ideal for anyone who wishes to use, move, or inspect an alloy tower for working at height.
- PASMA Training Scheme
- Standards / Regulations
- Equipment / Selection / Inspections
- Assembly methods
- Be fully aware of the relevant Health & Safety regulations
- Be fully aware of accident prevention and control
- Be fully aware of the needs regarding personal protective equipment
- Be able to assemble the platform as required
- Be able to dismantle the alloy towers proficiently and safely
- Be able to correctly position and carry out the required tasks in a correct and proper manner
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for anyone who wishes to use, move, or inspect an alloy tower for working at height. Since the assembly and use of mobile towers can be physically demanding, users should be physically fit, in good health and should, generally, not have problems with eyesight or hearing, heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, fear of heights / vertigo, giddiness / difficulty with balance, impaired limb function, alcohol or drug dependence or psychiatric illness.