Working Safely is a one day course for staff from any sector with no supervisory or managerial responsibility. The course provides a grounding in the essentials of health and safety so that delegates gain an understanding of why they must "work safely".
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
- Identifying hazards and evaluating risks within the workplace
- The use of appropriate work place precautions for specifics or seek advice on workplace precautions
- Assist managers in preparing risk assessments
- Co-operate and communicate on safety matters
- Improving health and safety matters
- Improving health and safety performance
- Carry out work activities without risk to themselves or others
- Reporting of relevant accidents and incidents
- Monitor their own activities and assist managers in active monitoring
Who Should Attend
Any employer or employees
IOSH Accredited Certificate awarded on successful completion of the course.
Delegates will have to do a Theory exam and Assessment.