The aim of this course is to prepare candidates with the principles of Confined Space Awareness for those that might work near confined spaces, or might be associated with confined space operations but are not required to enter a confined space. This course can be used as a proprietary step to confined space entry training if required.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
APT Health & Safety Training Certificate awarded on successful completion of the course.
- Current legislation
- Recognition of confined spaces
- Dangers associated with confined spaces
- Use of gas detection equipment in hazardous atmospheres
- Use of personal protective equipment, i.e. ropes, harnesses, and man riding hoists
- Use of escape breathing apparatus
- Pre-entry checks on equipment
- Safe systems of work for entry into confined spaces
- Methods of communication
- Manning levels
Who Should Attend
Anyone who will be required to work in a confined space.