Highfield Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
The Objective of this Qualification is to support learners wishing to become a paediatric first-aider in the workplace with a responsibility for the welfare of infants and children.
- the roles and responsibilities of a first-aider
- assessing an emergency situation safely
- CPR and AED
- administering first aid to a choking infant or child
- dealing with shock, scolds, bleeds, bites, stings and minor injuries
- dealing with casualties with fractures, and spinal or head injuries