Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
This qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to gain the knowledge and skills required to enable them to provide effective emergency paediatric first aid. It is ideal for pre-school or nursery staff, toddler group volunteers and childminders. It is also suitable for parents, relatives and foster carers.
- the roles and responsibilities of a paediatric first-aider
- assessing an emergency situation safely
- CPR and AED
- administering first aid to a choking infant or child
- putting casualty in the recovery position
- dealing with shock, bleeds, bites, stings and minor injuries