NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation
Who is this suitable for?
This qualification is designed for anyone in any type of organisation who wants to carry out incident investigations effectively such as employers, supervisors, SHE champions, union representatives and health and safety practitioners.
What are the course contents?
- Moral, legal and financial arguments for investigations
- Human and organisational factors
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Positive strategies and the barriers to successful interviews
- Advanced accident/incident investigation techniques
What are the aims and objectives?
- Be able to carry out solo accident investigations
- Gather evidence including conducting witness interviews
- Produce risk control plans to prevent a recurrence of an incident
- Contribute to team accident/incident investigations for large-scale incident
- Impact positively the safety culture in your organisation
- Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities
How are delegates measured?
- One-hour evidence based action plan activity
- Delegate's must pass the exam in order to achieve certification