NEBOSH HSE Award in Managing Risks and Risk Assessment at Work
Who is this suitable for?
This qualification is designed for anyone involved in managing workplace health and safety risks, including those who undertake risk assessments such as employers, managers, supervisors, SHE champions and union health and safety representatives.
What are the course contents?
- Why manage health and safety risks
- Managing Risk: Identifying and understanding the risks
- Managing Risk: Controlling the risks
- Managing Risk: Sources of information and the application of HSE risk assessment tools
What are the aims and objectives?
- Identify hazards and be aware of some of the resources that can help
- Assess risks in low to medium risk premises using simple HSE tools
- Evaluate risks in a proportionate and sensible manner
- Identify suitable control measures
- Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities
How are delegates measured?
- Practical assessment
- Delegate's must pass the exam in order to achieve certification