The CCNSG Touch Screen Test-Only for Renewal Course is for existing passport holders. Therefore, this serves as an alternative option to the CCNSG Renewal Course with no classroom workshop elements. Delegates must attend our test centre based in Stoke-On-Trent to pass the test; it cannot be completed at home on a laptop.
The CCNSG Touch Screen Test-Only for Renewal Course is for existing passport holders. Therefore, this serves as an alternative option to the CCNSG Renewal Course with no classroom workshop elements.
Remember, no training or assistance will be given at the test so candidates must ensure they have revised their health and safety knowledge ahead of the session. test consists of 60 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 48 (80%).
Health and safety legislation, regulations and safe working practices and procedures, specifically:
- Relevant health and safety legislation and regulations in relation to responsibilities of client or site operator, employers and employees.
- Approved codes of practice.
- Role of the Health and Safety Executive.
- Sources of health and safety information.
- Who is responsible for the health and safety of people working on a site.
- The consequences for employers and employees of not fulfilling their legal health and safety responsibilities.
- The purpose and nature of risk assessments, method statements, and permit to work systems, and the relevance of local procedures and safe systems of work.
Safe use of tools and equipment in different working environments, including:
- Hazards and risks.
- Fire safety procedures.
- Manual handling.
- Dangers of slips, trips and falls.
- Working at height.
- Working with tools and equipment, noisy environments, vibrating equipment.
- Confined space/ excavations working.
- Hazardous substances.
- Lifting operations.
- Dangers of asbestos/radiation.
- Site traffic.
- Types of signs and warnings.
- Electricity and portable electrical appliances/ stored energy devices.
- Environmental issues.
Safe working practices and safe solutions to problems and emergencies, such as:
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- Incident reporting procedures.
- Reporting lines and procedures.
- Importance of training.
Personal site safety responsibilities, including:
- Consequences of safety first attitudes.
- Personal behaviour.
- Deal with and minimise the risks from different hazards.
Who Should Attend
Attendees must bring with them their expiring ECITB CCNSG card to the Renewal Course. To be eligible for the course, attendees must be in possession of a standard CCNSG Safety Passport which is not out of date as there is no 3 month extension any more. If it is not taken within the specified time then they will need to attend the two day CCNSG National, you can sit the renewal course up to 6 months prior to the expiry date.